- Guiding Principle
- Rights and Equitable Treatment of Shareholders
- Rights of Stakeholders
- Internal Control, Risk Management and Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest
- Disclosure and Transparency
- Structure and Responsibilities of the Board of Directors
- Anti-Corruption Policy
- Management Compensation Guideline
- Corporate Key Performance Indicators
- Key Performance Indicators for President
The Board of Directors set EGCO Group’s Anti-Corruption Policy, emphasizing on measures to prevent and prohibit every form of direct and indirect bribery and corruption. EGCO Group will not participate in any bribery or corruption of government officials, public as well as private sectors in order to gain competitive advantages.
EGCO Group requires all directors and employees to participate in initiating, contributing and being responsible for the company's mission by complying with the company's Code of Conduct.
The Code of Conduct contains the Company's comprehensive list of policies and describes the performance standards expected from all directors and employees. Everyone in EGCO Group is required to regularly review this booklet to ensure the accurate working practices.